- Who may avail?
- Concessionaires with Inactive Connections.
- What are the requirements?
- Old Water Bill Receipt
- Reconnection Fees/Charges
- Disconnected for overdue account
|Within 24 hours||no fee|
|1 day to 7 days||300.00|
|8 days to 15 days||500.00|
|16 days to 1 month||700.00|
|More than 1 month to 5 months||1,000.00|
|5 months and above||2,000.00|
|Additional Reconnection Fee:||300.00 for disconnected service from tapping point.|
- Applied Temporary Disconnection – 300.00
- Schedule of availability of Service
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM -12:00 NN 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
How to avail of the Service
|Step||Applicant/ Client||Service Provider||Duration of Activity||Person- In -Charge|
|1.||Present old Water bill receipt/ Fill-up request form||Check Filled-up Request Form||5 minutes||Customer Service Assistant|
|2.||Pay Water Bill & other charges||Accept payment and issue Official Receipt||5 minutes||Cashier|
|3.||Approve Request||5 minutes||Commercial Division Manager|
|4.||Wait for Schedule||Reconnect the Meter||30 minutes||Technical Crew|
|END OF TRANSACTION|